Something about us

Something about us

Once upon a time there were two machineries, today there is the whole productive process.
Giorgio Galimberti, his wife, a machinery to frame cylinders and a folder.
This was Cristina in the beginning. It used to produce mainly transparent boxes for shirts, which were all glued by hand.

In time the company grew, more qualified staff had been employed and all the processes have been industrialized. The printing technics have become more complex, and the new factory has continued its growth.

Today we are leaders in Europe for quality and productive capacity in PET, PET-R, PP transparent packaging.
We are specialized in the production of transparent boxes and sleeves. Thank to our continual research and innovation we are able to produce packaging destined to automatic high speed production lines and with the certification Brc-lop our packaging can be used for direct food contact.

For 45 years, we have been synonymous of quality, reliability and competence.

 

International Business

International Business

Made in Italy has always meant excellency, innovation, reliability and professionalism.
Scatolificio Cristina is all this.

Our product is the mirror of the real Made in Italy and for this reason it is highly appreciated in foreign markets. At the moment the 30% of our production is destined to the Italian market and the remaining 70% is exported in other European countries such as France, Germany, UK, Spain and others. We also export in USA, Mexico and China.

Thank to our great competence in the production of innovative and excellent quality transparent packaging, we have been able to overthrow many frontiers and made ourselves known in the world. 
Our future is going to develop in this direction, we will go in with new representative agencies and strategic alliances worldwide.

Our competitors also produce transparent packaging. We only produce transparent packaging. 


The markets that purchase Cristina’s products can be located as followed:

Italy 30%
East Europe 10%
France 25%
U.K 15%
Spain 10%
Others 10%

Our market

Our market

From local clothes industry to the most important brands in the world.
We have put passion in our work for 45 years allowing us to reach high quality levels in the production of plastic packaging and to work with important international clients.
Cristina holds many production secrets. The machineries have been modified to enable us, throughout the years, to reach incredible results. But the real secret weapon of our company is the management and its team.

It is very important to put passion in what we do and this is the key of our success.